Well hello to you my reader chums!
Dreams. Whether it's travelling the world, becoming a mum, aspiring to be the next best pop star, meeting your idol or writing a book; all are possible. As cliché as it may sound, your dreams can come true, with hard work, dedication, belief and perseverance - you are unstoppable. I'm a complete dreamer with the wildest imagination, I want to do and experience so many things in my lifetime, that when is comes to my ambitions, you can imagine they're pretty vast.
I love this quote, it gives me the inspiration and incentive that anything is possible, even the biggest of thoughts. Whatever dream you may have, my advice for you is to never give up and continuing to pursue what makes you happy. Happiness is key to live a fulfilled life. With any aspiration, it takes courage and that extra push - many obstacles are guaranteed to get in your way, however don't let this or the negativity stop the progression in your success and achievements. Be courageous, daring, motivated and enthusiastic with everything life throws at you.
As this post is all about dreams, I wanted to share with you my top 5 aspirations:
- Get married and have a family - Ever since I can remember being a mum and bringing up a happy/healthy family has been my ultimate goal in life. I want nothing more than to have my own children and create a loving, caring environment for them with someone I truly adore.
- Travel - I want to see the world, there's so much beauty and discovery beyond my bedroom window that I'm yet to absorb. My top places have to be Italy, it's the country I've always dreamt of seeing ever since I was younger (as I'm part Italian) and I'd also love to visit New York, the whole vibe of that location looks absolutely incredible. There's countless more places to explore, for now I'm focusing on mini adventures - in March I'm heading to Barcelona with my two best friends!
- Grow my writing style - I've always been a bookworm, ever since I knew how to read I've had my nose in a book. From reading continuously as a child, I developed a love for English/writing and knew my dream career was a writer. I aim to grow and one day complete a novel, ultimately being an author.
- Starting a business - I want to combine my love of baking and hot chocolate into one day having my own coffee shop. I've always dreamt of owning a quaint café where tucked away inside is a small designated reading area to enjoy a novel whilst sipping a hot beverage. The aim is to create a friendly space, people come for a lovely heart warming chat.
- Own a house - Growing up with parents who had a mortgaged house, it's something I've always aspired to do. That sense of security and designing how you please has always appealed to me. I like to be safe in every way possible so owning a home is my biggest aim. Seeing the various interior designs on Pinterest, Instagram and every other social platform out there makes me excited for one day in the future, I hopefully move into this property. I've always dreamt of a large garden, spacious kitchen and contemporary yet vintage décor throughout.
Dreams, where would we be without them?
I hope you enjoyed this latest addition of Inspirational living, I've done previous posts on positivity, body confidence and random acts of kindness. What are your biggest dreams?
Thank you for reading <3