Well hello to you my reader chums! With spring well and truly underway, I've put together a wish list of all the fashion items I'd love to get my hands on this season. The company 'Spring' showcase a wide range of accessories, ideal for this time of year; I've picked up my five favourites which you can find below. Whether you're looking for stylish scarfs, a new watch, sunglasses or more, they've got a vast collection you can find here.
1. Abesse scarf - Since the English weather is completely unpredictable all year round, especially in the transitional seasons, a scarf is an accessory I'll always have at hand. I love the grey colour of this particular one and how even though it's wooly, the material appears lightweight, perfect to give a bit or warmth.
2. Leonard half half cream sunglasses - Now the sun is getting brighter, sunglasses are certainly a must have. I love this pair because they're oh so glamorous and look very LA-esque. The shape is different to my usual pairs I have and they look truly sleek.
3. Greenwich watch - Watches are an accessory I've been meaning to purchase and rock for a while, hence why it's on my wish list. I love the sophsitcation vibe to this one and the toned town brown strap.
4. Joule rose gold/maroon watch - This fabulous watch caught my eye because of the utterly rose gold colour scheme and simple maroon strap; an accessory ideal to spruce up any outfit.
5. Grey fur pom pom key ring - I've seen these cute key rings absolutely everywhere an I need to get my hands on one! Love, love, love.
As I'm doing a fashion style wish list post, I wanted to include a few beauties I've found recently on Asos, perfect for this season. Spring/summer is my favourite time of year to put outfits together because you don't have to worry as much about covering yourself with a warm coat and therefore can showcase your best pieces.
1. Asos Chambray dungaree beach dress - I absolutely adore this! The simple skater style cut paired with a subtle indigo colour is just stunning. This'll be perfect in the warmer weather with a white tee and converses or sandals. I think the indigo colour is gorgeous, a unique shade not many people would go for.
2. ASOS Denim short dungaree in bleach wash - I've been lusting over the idea of light washed dungarees for a very long time. However, I never branched out and bought a pair, in fear I'd look too young. These ones in particular remind me of some I fell in love with last year in Topshop. The light denim design is completely spring/summer-esque and would look stunning paired with a cute tee for a picnic or beach day.
3. ASOS Jersey pinafore playsuit - Following on from the dungarees theme, I love the look of this pinafore style playsuit. It kind of brings the autumn colours into the warmer months with it's swish design. As I have many stripe tops, I think I could match is easily with one of them and converse, casual yet pretty; I love it.
4. ASOS Scuba mini prom skirt - I tend to opt for rather monochrome items and the slight pop of colour in my everyday outfits, however this blue skirt caught my eye. I love how it has a subtle colour burst with the pastel theme going on and loose, swish fabric. It would be ideal for a summer party, BBQ or anything like that to throw a bit of light back into the outfit.
5. Milk it vintage lightweight jacket with lace trim in multi paisley - The last pick is a statement patterned jacket, an item that'll inject fun into any outfit. I loved the look of this because it's something I wouldn't usually go for and the mix of colours it has. It can be paired with shorts or jeans, ideal for the transition from spring to summer.
I hope you enjoyed this spring wish list post. What are your favourite items I've listed?
Thank you for reading <3