1) The Naked palettes: I've heard about a billion reviews on all these palettes and they seemed to be the most hyped palettes in the beauty world. As I already own a urban decay palette and am in love with it, I'd love to own the Naked palettes as they seem perfect for an everyday look. All three are full of beautiful neutral shimmer and matte shades that would be perfect for me as I'm a neutral eye shadow girl.
3) Bronzers: Nars Laguna and Benefit Hoola: Both of these bronzers I've heard a lot of good reviews from and really want to purchase a product which produces a good contour without the face looking too orange! I love how both of them have a beachy themed name as well, its just too cute!
4)M.A.C Paint pots: I've always wanted to get my hands on a good eye base for eyeshadow as I have oily eye lids and the only primer that works for me is Urban Decay's primer potion. As I've heard a lot about these paint pots I'd love to own some especially in the shades 'painterly' and 'layin low' because they are very neutral colours and look perfect for a base.These have often been compared to the Maybelline colour tattoos, which are amazing and only a fraction of the price. However looking at the paint pots they seem to have more of a colour range making me want to try them even more!
5) Clinique Chubby sticks: I love chubby sticks as they add that pop of colour to the lip without being too intense like a lipstick. When the clinique chubby stick range came out I really wanted to purchase one but could never bring myself to, however then many drugstore brands came out with their own ranges where I tried MUA's and loved them.Even though I liked the high street alternate, I'd love to own a clinique product, in particular one of the chubby sticks.
My favourites out of the range are 'Chunky cherry', 'Curvy candy' and 'Pudgy peony'.
6)M.A.C lipstick in 'Creme cup': I've wanted to own a M.A.C for a while now, I always see people blog, vlog about them and they have such a beautiful range. I want this shade in particular because I'd love a perfect nude lipstick as I tend to where just lip balm on my lips and would love to give it a tint on a day to day basis.
7) O.P.I Nail polishes: I'd love to test out a high end nail polish brand like O.P.I as again a lot of people talk about them and the colours/packaging are lovely!
Here's a few of the nail polishes they offer, I love the look of 'That's berry Darling' and if I ever got my hands on one I'd probably purchase a vibrant colour similar to that.
8) Highlighters: Benefit High beam and YSL 'Touche Éclat': If I'm honest I don't really own any highlighters and would love purchase some. These in particular I've swatched an love the finish given. I would love to buy them nearer the summer time as I find they'd come more in use and would give my cheek bones that extra sparkle.
9) Benefit 'They're real' mascara: Another benefit product I'd love to try out! This mascara has been hyped up a lot, making me want to try it even more to see if its worth the rave, which I'm sure it is!
10) M.A.C 217 Blending brush: I've seen this brush featured in a lot of tutorials I've watched on youtube and I really like the finish it gives off eye shadows when blended. Also, I'd love to own a couple of the other eye brushes from M.A.C.
11) As a little bonus, I would love to own anything from Chanel or Dior, their products are just so luxurious and elegant!
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you've tried any of these products <3